CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Maroan Soldier




I'm currently working on giving my little friend here some muscle. I also put him in a more dynamic pose. The sketch at the bottom is a concept I came up with in class to give everyone an idea of what's in my head, it also reminds me a little of a poorly written sci-fi story I used to work on with a friend. was pretty much an excuse to come up with cool things to draw.
I never came up with a good concept for the bad guy soldiers... The Maroans, but this seems to fit.
This weekend I'm planning on finishing the muscles and adding the hands. The reason they aren't on there yet is because I'm going to work on them separately, and bake them so I don't mess up the details when I'm working on something else.

2 comments:

Lil Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

starting to look pretty good, stop using notebook paper to sketch on.